[Radio: The Beautiful Word ‘This Light’] Oh, hello there! Er…where am I? Left Luggage, I’m Edith. How can I help? I’m supposed to pick a suitcase up? Well you’ve come to the right place!
What’s your name then? Er…Annie Perkins. [Song continues] I love this band! Me too. I was supposed to see them today. How come you didn’t go? I got called into work today. Lucky you. Oh well… That’s strange… What? Your name’s not in the system. Oh there’s no hurry, we got all the time in the world! [Edith]
This is weird… I don’t know how you manage
to work in a place like this. Well I don’t mind. I get to read books
and listen to the radio. Yeah but it’s not healthy
sitting behind that desk all day! Hey why don’t we go for a walk?
It’s nice and bright outside. I better not. Alright Doc? You lost your stethoscope? I’m sorry but I… Did you need something? No I… [Walkie-talkie]
Can all units respond to the main arena. We have a situation
involving unconfirmed numbers of seriously injured people. That’s me…I should really go. Oh not again… [Computer beeps] Oh, there you are. So soon? Shame.
This beats going in and out of hospital. Hospital? It’s all meaningless now.
I’ve never felt so much happier. Good for you! I’d best get your bag then. [Across room]
Why?! You’re disgusting! This is so unfair! Just let me go! – You’re a fucking bastard! You’re scum!
– Let go of me! Let go of me! Excuse me? Excuse me? Hey guys?! I need my bag. Like hell you will!! You bastard, you fucking bastard! Calm down, calm down! – If you don’t calm down I can’t help you.
– I really need my bag. – What’s your name?
– Don’t! Please calm down. John Benedict. Ok, let me just check. [Radio: The Beautiful Word ‘Bad Doctor’] Is that John with a ‘h’? Yes! I’m really sorry but your name’s not in the system. What? You’re messing up the system! I need that bag! You fucking murderer. Shut up, bitch. He killed them all. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Call the police. I can’t. [Newsreader]
We interrupt this programme for a newsflash. We are getting unconfirmed reports of a
mass shooting at the local music festival with a… They deserved it. This whole world is going to hell. Sex and drugs are everywhere. Running through the veins of every living being. God never meant for it to be like this. Scanty clad women, like that whore gagging for it. Asking to be sodomised. Oh thank fuck. Is everyone alright? Yeah, if it wasn’t for y… Don’t! Why not? It’s not every day a victim
gets to kill their own murderer. Kill me. Look,you don’t want to give him the easy way out. She’s right, you can’t. I hate you so much. That’s it. Do it. Shoot me right here. Fucking whore!! My baby, my poor baby. Oh my God. Go on! My sweet little girl. Fuck you! – You’re going to burn in hell.
– Go on! You fucking pussy! [Computer beeps] I think it’s time this bastard got his bag. I think it’s just over there. Go on, get out. [Storm] Since when was there a storm? I’m sorry, its not everyday you get
a gun thrust in your face. [Computer beeps] Are you OK? – Sarah Matthews?
– Yes. – I suppose you want your bag?
– Please. Do you want some company? Thank God. You alright? Yeah. I was supposed to be there today. What? Hey… Oh… Let me help you. [Computer beeps] It’s time to get your bag.